Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sooo......

Soo bored. And sick.
Well I think I need to re-learn how to make new friends.
Alisa and I don't have that much in common anymore. My friends from Arizona have their own lives. And I am always the youngest of my coworkers so don't fit in to their life style. I love my boyfriend, he is pretty much my best friend now, which is fine, but I wish he wasn't my only close friend. I start my second semester of college in a few days. My horoscope said something about making new friends on the 28th, but I am not going to get my hopes up too high. Even if I did make a few, what would happen when I move to Butte for college next year? Hopefully I at least make new friends in Butte...and hopefully if they become good friends...maye I'll be lucky enough to find some that are as moivated to leave Montana as I am.
I don't know if I'll be able to make Phoenix my home again. There are a lot of... memories..there. I don't know..maybe Denver or somewhere in Texas? I'd prefer to stay in the southwest region, though California is not my type. At least not as far as I can remember. What to do?
If I'm gonna get anywhere I have to stick it through my Radiology degree first.
I wish Icould find what is going t make me happy in life... some sort of inspiration...
I wish I was more artistic.

I see everyone falling around me, but I'm waiting for the one who will get back up.

2 comments:

  1. girly...I don't think people need to have anything in common to be friends...except for the love of one another and the appreciation of their ideas... you and I would still hang out all the time but you separated yourself from me because of my lifestyle...I miss you so much and I wish things could be the same as they used to... :( Ima miss you when I move to Portland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Alisa, it has been almost a year since you made that comment....somehow I missed it, probably because I don't get on very often?
    I didn't intentionally separate myself from you, and while I didn't agree with your lifestyle it didn't mean I didn't want to stay friends. I just felt like everytime we tried to hang out, it never worked out, or you rarely wanted to DO anything.
    I don;t know, it's soo long ago now...I am glad you finally called back last month, it was great to hear from you!
    And it will probably be another year before you stumble across this...so, I guess I'd better save it for text message huh?

    ReplyDelete