Monday, June 21, 2010

" I'll never be the same...If we ever meet again..." - Timbaland and Katy Perry

Interesting, I haven't been on here in a while.
Lately, I have felt like I need to become more at peace with myself...more self-sustained...I want to be happy enough with my self and my own life that I don't get horribly jealous of everyone who seems to be enjoying life more than me. I'd much rather be able to just be sincerely happy for them, and be satisfied with where I am at in my own life.
Other than that...the kittens are soo cute! They 9 weeks old as of this last Saturday. The little babies grew up so fast! More about them int he other blog.
Currently listening to music on Pandora.com. The current song that just came on is a more recent version of "What a Wonderful World" sung by some Hawaiian guy.

And, as usual, I think things will be very interesting by the time class reunion rolls around....I am curious to see how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment